Tuesday, July 3, 2007

12.15am.. i saw endao guy.. he look a bit like jaejoong!!

Hrmm.... what to say.. Hi.... today i am going to talk aboout .. ugh LAME... wad to do.. damn bored. hate the on9 game. eveything i have DL cant play.. WTH man... ugh.. hate it.. i wan play audition..
oh yea.. guys.. I SAW EN DAO GUY... my gosh.. he got lil bit looks like JaeJoong.. mi god mi god.. goin to crazy.. i like his hair style.. plus he tall enuff n body.. fuiyo.. strong.. i wan take him pic.. hmm i wonder if me n uree or my UTAR ZBestie saw him wad to do a? hmm for Uree for sure take her super camera n took it? or straight away ask them for the phone num? wakaka.. goin to siao man.. i juz luv his hair n his skin MY god.. FAIRER den me.. sobz sobz.. i am gettin blaker n blacker... coz SINGAPORE DAMN chibai HOT.. haihz..
uree ping christine jolyn shark.... i miss u... huggiss kissses for u all..
how come i canonot write comment for christine a? something wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment