Friday, June 15, 2007

Ahem...

Finally i am goin to singapore soon soon soon... very very soon.. tomorrow goin SINAGPORE! I M COMING SINGAPORE.. if u ask me wad is my mind thinkimg.. i really donnoe how to answer.. my mind very complicated.. lol! hmm after packing my thing.. my room looks empty.. n I FOUND MY LIL BUDDY PENDRIVE.. ohh tat fellow make me worry a lot.. shit.. finally i found it.. thank god..
Hmm recently i download many many songz..(coz boring ma.. dun tell my mom o~ or else i mati u pun tak tau..) last time i did download Jesse McCartney but tat stupid comp suddenly down so everything in tat comp gone.. so now i did download Jesse McCartney songs.. hmm it is so nice.. i love his 'beautiful soul' n 'just so you know'. damn nice.. some more he very handsome kan? hehe.. but my darling Jaejoong more handsome.. wakkaka..
Anyway. i heard that TVXQ coming to Malaysia this December.. wow.. damn nice.. but i dont think i got the chance to meet them.. Jaejoong.. huhuhu.... who care la.. their concert's ticket for sure expensive want la.. some more Malaysia got so many their fans.. for sure fully booked.. for me i am just their lil fans.. i dont even bought their album.. haha.. expensive lo.. may b u guys thinks that i am kedekut or wat but seriously we got so hightech technology and got this internet n can download everything we want.. why dont we just download from the net? jimat duit lo..
hehe. even if u go out shoping with me.. u will very boring.. coz i wont buy anything.. i wil empty hand go shopping and empty hand come back from shopping.. GENG le.. wakaka.. if wan to buy something.. bring ur mother or father along.. then u buy whatever you want.. hahaha.. jimat your duit ma..
n recently i love super junior.. omigod.. they so cute cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment