Thursday, June 7, 2007

Last day in UTAR



7/6/07..


today i damn busy.. haha... actually not really thatbusy but i have fun today. first of all i wan to thank my all college stream B 2007 Jan intake guys.. thankz u guys. its kind of shock when u guys ccelebrate farewell party for me. i was so surprise n happy n angry. i m happy n surpise coz they prepare me a farewell party.. i m so angry bcoz u guys didnt tell me u guys doin the party n make me so embaress.. okie i admit although i said b4 i donnoe wat is embaress but now i noe already.. it is so shameful! oh my god.. i juz wanna kill some one on the sport!! agh.. anyway. i still very happy with u guys.. i will miss u guys don worry...

after that i go n watch movie with uree n christine.. my 2 bestie~ actually sook ping n shakila n hui xin n jolyn also my bestie! but unfortunately they cant watch for movie.. so sad. then i with ureee darling n christine darling watch oceanthirteen.. is kinda bored movie... DON WATCH IT.. christine fall asleep in the middle of the movie.. haha.. while uree almost fell aslepp.. USELESS GIRL! lol.. anyway guys i really really gonna miss u expecially

SOOK PING, UREEYA, CHRISTINE, SHAKILA, HUI XIN, JOLYN, PEI PEI, LOU PO, DARLING,TB2,TB1,TB3... N TB4~

i will miss all stream B student! i will go there n gambate! brian i promise u i wont 'kia su' with them! n thankz to Jeremy , Hemin, Apple jie, Cherrie n Brian.. thankz u guys.

lastly i wan wish my cousin happy birthday ! KAy SHEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY! happy always o~


today i ate 3 cake.. haha one is chocolate cake that i celebrate.. another cheese cake n mashmellow cake are my cousin's cake..

so nice and so busy.. lol..

i wish everyone happy always and take care.. good luck guys miss n love u


with full of love, winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment