Friday, June 29, 2007

life very enjoyable

oh well.. guess wad guys... today's class damn Fucking suckz man.. i cant belive it. a principal cant teach properly. my god. make me wanna sleep. nway.. guys u know me la i always respect elder.. so i sit there quitely n TRY to listen what he said. well when he lec is bored. but when come to discussion.. is very nice. i love tat environment. but it is not as good as i at UTAR.when i think it back.. oh man i am such a fool n silly girl in whole class that make ppl laugh. although is embaressing but i don think so. it is fun. i love to c ppl smiling or laughing.
NWAY back to topic.. well yea the class.. hmm after when sir said v gonna have a discussion everyone gonna ciaoz.. n i PLZ meiling.. my college 1st bestie buddy to stay up n company me. n this time i try to make some noise or fun in class.. so i did.. a lil. so i suggest it 1st n talk buu shit. ugh.. but the class stii maintain QUITE.. my gosh.. may b i too childish but COME ON GUYS.. U CANT JUZ SIT THERE N LISTEN! GIVE OPINION..



so this is it.. my 1st day of design business study.. nway this is quite similar with economic.. man i miss my own economic miss.. she so pretty. ** I M NOT lesbian** this business study... hmmm actually is juz a general knowledge.. n he keep saying tat..' although u r the best designer but if u donnoe anything of business u will never sucess..' come on SIR.. i know it for long time n nobody not agree with u!! i got that quote since i study in UTAR this year for Economic and Account. ohh man Acc.. everybody hate it.. well normal la.. but some still said acc a? easy la.. juz calculate.. but for me? acc a? u wan me go to hell meh.. askin me do acc or business that meanns askin me go to hell lo.. haha.. is true u know.


so after skol me n meilin go to national library.. wow haha am i hardworking? of coz i do. go LIBRARY le.. and bring laptop le..hehe.. i know that may b u guys think that if i bringing laptop go.. for sure not goin to do hw wan lah.. for sure play my own game.. or playin the SIM2. aiyo.. ppl like me of coz got play la.. but also got do hw le.. the SIm2 a.. hmm miss my crazylover lah(sim's character who is a playboy).. damn miss him.. huhuh wanna back the sim 2 cd.. n old laptop.. wanna continue mah game.. shit..


and my fren's 'sis' come to library too.. i donnoe they whether true sista a not.. but they looks very close to each other.. (of coz la.. ppl stay here how many years dy wor) ya hor... hmm dun care. but she said she dun have sista (aiyo.. u care so much for what) aiya ppl care ppl canot meh (aiyo u very 'geh po' wor) the conversation end now..


nway. so the sista.. her name is en ting a? or cynthia? hmm not so clear.. nway.. oh man she damn hyper active. 1st time i saw her i damn shock!in a negative way look... i can say that 'oh man that girl kurang ajar ke?' but in the other way.. i felt that 'eh this girl.. not bad wor.. hyper active and cute' seriously she's cute.. n brave. n of coz cute girl got cute bf?! lol yeah she got bf. good lookin too.. but.. my idol more handsome.. lol JAEJOONG SARANGHAE... n micky xiah n YUNHO.. but.. sorry max.. i admire u.. not like u.. hehe

from left Xiah, micky, HERO, Max, n Yunho.. this is Tong Vfang Xien Qi..


hmm now is 12.37am


nitez buddy..


No comments:

Post a Comment